Drivers are the essential factor of the Windows operating system as the same helps the operating system to enhance the performance and to offer the best user experience. We always update the applications and software which are installed on our machine and these days we update the application via the official store of Microsoft.
In the same manner, the habit of updating the drivers are also important and the same can be done in two methods. You can able to update the drivers of your camera, microphone, graphic card, USB among others, and updating drivers will enhance the performance of your PC and you will get the best out from your companion.
You can able to update the drivers using the Device Manager or the Windows Updater which will help you to find and install the latest version of drivers automatically. In this article, we will check out both ways to get the latest version of the drivers on your Windows 11 powered computer. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the complete details.
Updating drivers on Windows 11 using Device Manager
This method will help you to update drivers individually and you can find the latest version of the drivers and install them manually as well. Follow the steps which are listed below to do the same.
- First of all, hit the start menu and search for Device Manager and open it.
- Now Navigate to the desired device to get the latest driver of it. For example; if you want to update the driver of your microphone then locate the same.
- After that, it right click on the same and click on the update option.
- Now you will get two options – search automatically for drivers or browse my computer for drivers. If you already downloaded the driver for the specific device then you need to select the second option otherwise you need to select the first option.
- The first option will search for the latest version of the driver of your device and if the new version is available then it will showcase you and you need to install it.
- After installing the new version of the driver, you need to restart your PC.
That’s it! This is how you can able to update a driver using Device Manager.
How to update a driver using Windows Updater
This is another method to get the latest version of the drivers and it is pretty simple as well. Just follow the step-by-step points below to get the latest version of the drivers using this method.
- You need to open Settings on your device and you can open the same by clicking on the start menu and the type Settings then click on the search result.
- Now click on the Windows Update option.
- After that, you need to click on the Advanced option and click on the view of optional updates where you will find the updates for the drivers.
So this is how you can able to find the latest version of the drivers for your computer and you will get the best experience as well. Don’t forget to share this guide with your near and dear ones as they will also get benefits.